Sunday, July 10

Canteen Day

i have a long time never update my blog
it is not that i am too busy
it is just that i am too lazy =)

yesterday was my school Canteen Day
well, me and my friend are so damn excited
a day before that, we are gossiping+setting up rumah hantu+discuss togeher what to bring
we was like a big family, everyone is so cooperate <3!

on the Saturday morning itself, raining so heavily..
when i reach, i saw no one
but then once i move all my things from car, i saw raja
oh, he is my HELPING ANGEL la =D
he is wet because of the rain, but still he arrived on time
after that, we go to rumah hantu

around 8am, we STARTED!!!
we are busy like hell
suddenly around 10.30am, 'pianggg~~!"
such a loud sound caming from rumah hantu
all girls are busy so we didnt go to have a look

and then, a hell things happen..
around 12pm, i was like thinking to go collect all the coupon from rumah hantu & count
but then once i step in, all the lights was on
and all my friends face was full of anger and sadness
rupa2nya, some indian boy gaduh inside..
what the hell?
it is named rumah hantu, sure there will be something blocking what..
they throw a spanner and chair to my friend
poor ebby =(
so, they decided to close the rumah hantu

although the rumah hantu didnt really earn much for that day because of these incident
but friend i need to tell you all, we really really appreciate yours effort in this..
and lastly, the way you all organise this rumah hantu is so amazing and great
hope to do it again in future
friends forever~

No comments:

Post a Comment